[mythtv-users] Total record time fluctuates

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Thu Sep 2 22:47:43 EDT 2004

I have a half-hour show recorded via my mythbackend and am trying to
watch it on another machine with mythfrontend.

When I skip 10 seconds ahead the total time of the recorded show
fluctuates up and down. The skip forward is very slow and jerky, where it
used to be very smooth.

This just started happening, and I have no idea why. I have tried to
reset both the front and backend, and both made no difference. I checked
the load of each machine, and none of them are being hit by anything
significant as the CPU % is rather low.

It is doing this with shows that were recorded hours ago, as well as
shows that were recorded months ago. It has been working great for
months, now this just suddenly started happening. Any ideas?
--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org

22:46:53 up 5 days, 4:47, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00