[mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 4 01:43:09 EDT 2004

That was what I thought (and posted in the other forum thread) but no-one
confirmed this theory. Now you have, so I can stop worrying about the fact
that this didn't load. The linuxxed guy helping me was running a PVR-350, so
his commands he posted were obvioulsy aimed at that card, hence my
confusion...

Any other commands I could be doing wrong, or just not needing? I really
wanna tratrack this problem down by the end of the weekend.

Robin