[mythtv-users] lirc and mythtv

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Sat Sep 4 07:14:59 EDT 2004

Thank you for your infos. I do have a ~/.mythtv/lircrc set up (I am
using the one you provided).
I'll go through all the configuration steps and see whether I can get
the remote working with mythtv. Is there any way to find out whether the
rpm has lirc turned on?

As for your first clue. I did not post a reply to another thread. I was
merely describing where in the installation process I am and then
described my problem (which does not have any connection to the previous
threads I started: filesystem-problems, ivtv-problems, etc).

-- Verteiler