[mythtv-users] lirc and mythtv

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Sep 4 12:53:00 EDT 2004

On Sep 4, 2004, at 04:14, Verteiler wrote:

> Thank you for your infos. I do have a ~/.mythtv/lircrc set up (I am
> using the one you provided).
> I'll go through all the configuration steps and see whether I can get
> the remote working with mythtv. Is there any way to find out whether
> the rpm has lirc turned on?

You'd look at the spec file to confirm that lirc is on, but there's no
need. Like I said before, yes, Axel's packages have lirc support.

Also, double-check that lircd is actually running. What does "service
lircd status" say?

> As for your first clue. I did not post a reply to another thread.

Hm... Judging from the way my email client threaded your first message
of this thread along with some other messages and the fact that the
headers of your first message in this thread contain a "In-Reply-To:"
header, it looks to me like you started this new thread by replying to
another message on this list and changing the subject. But I could be
wrong.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com