[mythtv-users] Re: OT: Gmail invites

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:47:45 EDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:07:57 -0400, Jason Trevor Ahrens
<jason.ahrens at rogers.com> wrote:
> On September 4, 2004 09:41, Dave Bush wrote:
> > I'm using my gmail account for my listserv stuff for now. We'll see
> > how they are at filtering spam because when you are on a listserv spam
> > isn't a possibility - it's as sure a thing as death 'n taxes.
>
> Not always true. The Lcdproc mailing list gets a bit of spam (a few a week).

Step back and re-read what I wrote. I said that getting spam because
you're on a listserv is as sure as death and taxes

I know - I worked it oddly the first time...

- Dave
--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction