[mythtv-users] Cannot set a recording

Donavan Stanley GeckoFiend at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:03:39 EDT 2004

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:18:54 -0400, Michael J. Sherman
<msherman at dsbox.com> wrote:

> Anyone happen to know why in the recording options screen I cannot
> select the actual record option?  The rather important options are
> greyed out, namely "Record this program as shown" , "Scheduling
> Options", and "Storage Options".
>
> Why are these greyed out?

Scroll down to the second item on the list.  Then either press
LEFT/RIGHT to cycle through the options or press SELECT to show the
list of recoding types.  Once you've changed the selection from "Do
not record this show" to something else, the other sections will
enable themselves.