[mythtv-users] No descriptions in "watch recordings"

Donavan Stanley GeckoFiend at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:07:21 EDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:19:22 -0300, Paul Pick <paul.pick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  The system in question is a fc1 box which tracks the atrpms repository.
> After a mythtv upgrade 1-2 weeks ago, the "watch recordings" screen
> no longer shows descriptions, just titles. The descriptions are still shown
> in other places, like the scheduler.
>
>  Does anybody know what this might be? A mysql glitch, perhaps?

If you're using my Titivillus theme there's a bug in it that prevents
the descriptions from showing up.  I had been modifying it to work
with non-cvs versions of Myth and screwed up one of the updates.  When
.16 comes out this week, Titivillus will be included as part of the
core Myth distribution that version does not have the bug.