[mythtv-users] Pundit-r with ATI

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Tue Sep 7 13:37:13 EDT 2004

Ryan Steffes wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:36:15 +0100 (BST), Prash <prashk at staff.btltd.net> wrote:
>

>>I've had to upgrade the kernel to 2.6.8 from fedora updates to get it to
>>recognize the Pundit-r ethernet card.
>>
>>Yes I'm trying to install fglrx 3.11 from ATI website but it refuses to
>>compile. Someone on rage3d.com posted a patch but it is for an older
>>version and that wesite is broken.

I will repeat myself :
Try this link and actually read some of the treads:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=pundit-r&search_type=AND

The ati fglrx drivers do NOT work with the 9100 IGP (RS300) chipset that
is on the pundit-r motherboard!!!!

And I have posted a kernelpatch for 2.4.26 for the ethernet driver on
this list months ago.