[mythtv-users] Have 30 gmail invites, first come first serve

Maarten mythtv at ultratux.org
Tue Sep 7 15:25:54 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 19:52, Shawn wrote:
> Like the subject says. Email me off list with [GIMMEAGMAIL] in the
> subject.

Am I really the only one who thinks that starting this seemingly neverending
thread was a REAL bad idea and that it can't even get more offtopic ???

Can't you all just go to ebay, or alt.software.email.gmail-invites, or
whatever.  If selling mythtv boxes is already deemed too offtopic for this
list, how about killing the gmail invite thing off for good, right about now?

Next I presume we're gonna discuss the Bush vs Kerry topic or so ?

Sorry but enough is enough already !

Maarten