[mythtv-users] what do you think?

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:30:55 EDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:21:49 -0500, Aaron Griffin
<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm just checked on heat... good point.
> Perhaps the Coolermaster ATC-620?
> link: http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product&p_serial=ATC-620C-BX1&other_title=+ATC-620C-BX1+ATC-620
>
> it seems decent to me... though I don't know if I like the flat
> look... seems to 1980s VCR style to me.... any nice looking cases
> someone want to suggest?

At first glance I'd have to say awesome layout.  It'll give you a
straight shot passed the CPU out the back, very nice.  I'd personally
probably seal the rest of the box with electrical tape to direct the
airflow even more.  Vents == icky.  If you already checked for this on
the site you are looking at, ignore me, but the couple venders I saw
for that are selling it without PSU, a rather important component you
don't want to forget!

PSU reco's http://www.silentpcreview.com/article28-page3.html