[mythtv-users] video resolution problem

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 7 15:43:43 EDT 2004

On 09/07/2004 02:56 PM, Gregg wrote:

>Just to verify I was using the correct profile I set them all to 720 x 480
>to make sure I wasn't being a moron, and no matter which one I use it still
>encodes at 480x480.  Is there a way to check the database to verify it
>matches the setup in mythtv?
>
>-Gregg

 From my post at:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/81984#81984

 SELECT recordingprofiles.name as Profile,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'width', codecparams.value, '')) as
Width,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'height', codecparams.value, '')) as
Height,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2streamtype', codecparams.value,
'')) as StreamType,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2aspectratio', codecparams.value,
'')) as AspectRatio,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2bitrate', codecparams.value,
'')) as AvgBitrate,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2maxbitrate', codecparams.value,
'')) as MaxBitrate,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'samplerate', codecparams.value, ''))
as AudioSampleRate,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mp3quality', codecparams.value, ''))
as MP3Quality,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2audtype', codecparams.value,
'')) as MPEG2AudioType,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2audbitratel1',
codecparams.value, '')) as AudioBitrateL1,
        max(if(codecparams.name = 'mpeg2audbitratel2',
codecparams.value, '')) as AudioBitrateL2
   FROM recordingprofiles, codecparams
  WHERE recordingprofiles.id = codecparams.profile
    AND codecparams.name IN ('width', 'height', 'mpeg2streamtype',
                           'mpeg2aspectratio', 'mpeg2bitrate',
                           'mpeg2maxbitrate', 'samplerate', 'mp3quality',
                           'mpeg2audtype', 'mpeg2audbitratel1',
                           'mpeg2audbitratel2')
GROUP BY codecparams.profile;