[mythtv-users] Re: No live tv video with PVR-250

Andy Rabin andy.rabin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:00:30 EDT 2004

So I think you might have discovered the problem.  When I went and did
as I intended (cat /var/log/mesages | grep tveeprom)  (*cough*
*cough*) the output was enlightening.   Or should I say the lack of
output.  It seems that I don't have tveeprom setup.  So I implore you,
how can I correct this situation?

Thanks,
Andy