[mythtv-users] good microATX board

David Collett david.collett at dart.net.au
Tue Sep 7 20:08:51 EDT 2004

Not sure if you can get them where you are, but I recently build my myth
box around an Albatron KM18G-Pro. It is an mATX nforce2 board with
onboard sound and gf4mx video(with tv-out). It has a spdif header on the
mobo, mine did not come with a spdif (optical/coax) plug. Luckilly I had
a backplate with the right plugs to connect to the header (from another
mobo). Not sure how hard it would be to get/make one of those. I now
have albatron mobos in both my PC's and have never had a problem with
them.

Dave