[mythtv-users] Can apt-get upgrade break an install?

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 7 22:08:54 EDT 2004

Jarod is correct I am running FC1, sorry I did not make that clear in my
first post (my bad).

"Could be that apt from another repo overrid Axel's."

Maybe that is what happened, as I think about it I did not follow your
guide as close as I should have ;) and installed apt from a different
source then Axel's site.  I then had to edit sources.list to add in
Axel's list and uncomment out the sites I did not want.  Perhaps I
missed one.

My bad again

Dave