Fw: [mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 8 00:04:23 EDT 2004

Jarod,

You solved the problem! Your shots in the dark are good...

For some reason, on the Screen Settings screen, everything was set to 0 AND
the "Use GUI Size" checkbox was set to on. "Run the frontend in a window"
was also set to on.
I have now unchecked them both.

On the VideoMode settings screen "Seperate modes for GUI and TV Playback"
was also checked on and all the values were 0. This is now also unchecked

Grrr, something so stupid as that (although, the big fix to my problem was
still the IRQ issue).

So, what are the default settings for each of these screens? Can I set these
back to default with a simple setting? If not, can someone let me know what
their defaults and/or prefered settings are for these two screens.

My MythTV box is now functional! Yay.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and help. The last problem makes me
feel exceptionally stupid...

Robin