[mythtv-users] niveus pc remote control

Brian LeFevre blefevre at ida.net
Wed Sep 8 10:14:55 EDT 2004

The ATI remote is also part of the kernel.  I know FC2 automagically
sets it up (just need to remap some keys)  I would assume most all
distributions with kernel > 2.6.6 will do that.  I am trying Mandrake
10.1 as soon as I can talk my wife into some myth downtime.

As David Said the keymap is not all too friendly but if yo mess with the
source it can be remapped to the perfect set up.  (I haven't done that
yet because I haven't figured out how to compile just that one module
and not the whole flipping source.)   --Maybe AT can make the changes to
one of his kernels on ATRPMS.