[mythtv-users] How to properly remove a MythTV module?

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Wed Sep 8 17:22:50 EDT 2004

I'm not using, and don't plan to ever use, the MythGame stuff and was
wondering how to properly remove the module from MythTV. I read the
archives and all it says is to edit the MainMenu.xml file, which I've
done, but in doing so I've seen that it supports a "Depends" tag. I
figured it would be better to learn how to remove the module entirely
rather than have to manually edit the xml files with each release.
I'm not so comfortable in Linux yet, so if someone could let me know
the actual commands to enter it would help me out tremendously.

This may also be something someone may want to include in the
documentation somewhere.

Thanks in advance!
Brad