[mythtv-users] MythTV on AMD64 Gentoo

Eric Weide eric.weide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:35:15 EDT 2004

Also, as I understand, you shouldn't use 'ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64"
emerge mythtv'  anymore.  You should create a file,
/etc/portage/package.keywords and fill it with the packages you want
installed as masked (~)...
media-tv/mythtv ~x86
media-plugins/mythgame ~x86
media-plugins/mythnews ~x86
media-plugins/mythmusic ~x86
media-plugins/mythvideo ~x86
www-apps/mythweb ~x86

~amd64 in your case.  A bit off topic, but I thought I'd let you know.
 It's mentioned in the gentoo forums quite a few times, although I
can't seem to find it right now!