[mythtv-users] DVD Rip disappearing

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Thu Sep 9 10:26:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've been using MythDVD (cvs from around .15 release) to rip my DVDs for
a while without any issues. However, I've just run across a DVD that's
causing me some problems. It seems to copy the VOB fine and creates a
twopass.log file. The mtd.log file states that the job finished
successfully, but no AVI is ever created.

Is there an easy way to extract all the commands that MythDVD runs and
do them manually to try and see where it's failing? This should be an
"Excellent" quality rip w/ AC3. Any other ideas on where the AVI is
going?

Thanks,
Joe