[mythtv-users] Problem watching TV

Christoffer Kjølbæk christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
Fri Sep 10 03:08:40 EDT 2004

Hi

I just installed MythTV on an Epia M10000 with Gentoo, with help from
the epia-wiki.org howto. Everything works, except the TV-in. I get snow
only, and no sound. How do I find out, if it is my PVR 250 or my
settings of MythTV.

If I watch live tv in MythTV, and touch the antenna input, when there
come some "differents" in the snow, so the cards is getting something
from the antenna input.

I MythTV, I have used frequencies like s10, c7, c47 etc. Is this the
right way to do it, or do I have to use the real frequency in Hz?

My last questian is: Watching live tv, and press I, there will come a
bar at the bottom of the screen. On the screenshot,
http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/blueosdone.png, there are some text. My
bar is just grey, with no text, how come?

kind regards - and thanks in advance
Christoffer Kjølbæk

--
Email:		christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk