[mythtv-users] OT: Gmail invites

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Fri Sep 10 10:07:21 EDT 2004

I'm about to switch this mailing list to my gmail account, and the last
thing I want is to get tons of email asking me for a gmail invite.  If
it's a post on the list, I can feel free to ignore it, but if someone
begs for an invite, it'd be annoying to say the least.

I'd much prefer to have people with invites offer them out of kindness
rather than have everyone that wants an account spamming the crap outta
me to get one.

Yes, I've got invites.  I've got 3 I'll let go, so the first 3 people
that send email to alamar at gmail.com can have 'em.

--Phill W.