[mythtv-users] Re: Just about there with Actisys IR200 and DigitalCable

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:04:04 EDT 2004

I'm going to vote crack-pipe.  I'm not 100% sure how the 350 works,
but if I were to have two different inputs to the card, they would
both go to the same inner logic and would be multiplexed...with one
having precedence.
That said, in this case it would be pretty much one-or-the-other.  If
there is a way to bypass this functionality, it wouldn't be software
related... it would require soldering and things of that nature....
get me a schematic layout (or PSPICE setup) for the board and I can
figure it out... besides that it's anyone's guess.

As another options... you could get a remote switch to toggle between
digital and analog with some goofy control.  This idea is a "jury-rig"
so don't put too much faith in it.  Though it would be an interesting
project to do...