[mythtv-users] Btaudio questions

Chris La Force halfbarrel at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:44:55 EDT 2004

Hello,
  I have just setup mythtv and read about btaudio.
In
the documentation it says that btaudio is supported
by
the Hauppauge WinTV - Theater card (model 495,498).
have a Hauppauge WinTV - Theater card, but I am not
sure it is one of these models.  No messages about
btaudio appear when I run the dmesg command. If I
try
to do a modprobe on btaudio I get the error that the
module is not found.  I'm not sure if I need to add
something to my modprobe.conf file or what.  I am
just
looking for a little directions here.
Thanks,

Chris