[mythtv-users] Re: Probably a noob .16 upgrade question

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Sep 10 20:23:54 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 03:50:30PM -0500, Jason Lee wrote:
> Brad wrote:
> | I thought maybe the packages weren't ready yet, but they appear to be
> | (at http://atrpms.net/dist/common/mythtv-suite/). Do I just need to be
> | more patient, or edit my /etc/apt/sources.list somehow, or ???
>
> In upgrading one box, I had to switch to at-bleeding (the other box was
> already on bleeding).

The new packages are available in the "testing" section. I recommend
to wait until they get into "stable", otherwise your testing is very
welcomed, of course (but things can break when demoting "stable" to
"testing", you have been warned).

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net