[mythtv-users] www.d1.com.au/tv_grab_au

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Sep 10 22:50:54 EDT 2004

Andrew Jamieson wrote:

> Our web host has bit the dust  :(   It appears that they were infact
> reselling hosting services, and they seem to have been cut off by
> thier supplier!
>
> We will be transfering all data to a new host tomorrow.

Much appreciated for the quick response.  I should also take the
opportunity (now that I know who you are/how to contact you) to thank
you profusely for the service you've allowed us to use without cost.
 From what I understand, it's being done because your company is making
money from software such as Linux and MythTV and you're trying to return
the contribution - if only all companies would do this.

 From at least this user of your services, you get an unqualified "thanks"!