[mythtv-users] MythWeb, MIME type for nuv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Sep 11 13:12:14 EDT 2004

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> I've defined my video_url as follows:
> define('video_url', 'file://///fileserver/video');
>
> I'm using a PVR-250 so my nuv files MPEG2.  I need to add a
> MIME type to
> my .htaccess file so that clicking a video link brings up my mpeg2
> player (zoom player) and opens it over my Samba link (not streamed).
> I've tried various "AddType" lines but nothing is working so
> far.  Has
> anyone got this working?  Thanks,
>
> Steve

I don't think zoomplayer works with anything but local files or files from
mapped network drives.
Atleast that's my experience from trying to get my windows filters to play
nicely with zoomplayer.
No matter what kind of url i used, zoomplayer was never able to open them
properly.
So i had to create a little workaround for it.

It's been a while since i tried this so it might have changed in newer
releases of zoomplayer.