[mythtv-users] Sources list problem

William Wright wwright129 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Sep 11 19:12:32 EDT 2004

O.K so I am following this guide on wilsonet.com for installing mythtv
on fedora and I'm to the part where it says this...

BIG, FAT, IF YOU MISS IT, I WILL SCOLD YOU, WARNING[1]: To get your
installation to go off without a hitch, you need to comment out the
apt.kde-redhat.org and kde-redhat.atrpms.net entries in
/etc/apt/sources.list (simply place a # in front of all kde-redhat
lines), then pull one more update to get your local apt metadata cache
fully updated to proceed with the installation:

 but when I go to edit the list this is what I get...

You can use the file:/ entries for creating your local repository
mirrors.

# Fedora Core 1
rpm             http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 core
updates
#rpm            http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 tupdates
#rpm-src        http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 core
updates
#rpm-src        http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 tupdates

# ATrpms for Fedora Core 1
# Possible sections: at-stable, at-good, at-testing, at-bleeding
rpm             http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/1/en/i386 at-stable
#rpm-src        http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/1/en/i386 at-stable

Where are the apt.kde-redhat.org and kde-redhat.atrpms.net entries?
This happens to me on both fedora core 1 and fedora core 2 installs.

Thanks William