[mythtv-users] Sources list problem

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Sat Sep 11 20:52:32 EDT 2004

I am having the same problem, but coming from a fresh FC2 install. Per
Jarod's HOWTO, it seems like the full sources.list isn't included anymore.
It says to install medley-package-config, but I get an error when I try to.
Has anyone else gone through a fresh FC2 install and can help me out?

Nate Thompson