[mythtv-users] [OT] Myth wiki additions

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Sep 11 20:56:03 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 08:51:49PM +0100, Stephen Tait wrote:
> Following the suggestions of some of you lot, I've just added a bunch of
> content to the hardware section of the MythTV wiki for you all to peruse,
> ridicule and delete. I've got some more stuff to add tomorrow (assuming I'm
> awake), but in the meantime any additional content or criticism would be
> welcome!

Other than "log in as a user so we know who to thank"?

Nice stuff, Stephen.  We could tell you were a Brit even *before* we
got to aluminium, but it adds spice.  :-)

Greatly appreciated.

If you can un-FixMe some of that stuff, or contribute to the database
semantics pages, that would be cool, too.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi