[mythtv-users] MythWeb, MIME type for nuv

Steve s019 at krans.org
Sat Sep 11 23:24:41 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 06:24:48PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> If you're looking on the local filesystem, the web server (and the
> .htaccess file) has nothing to do with the mime type.  The browser
> itself is guessing based on its own internal settings, so you'll have to
> edit those (I don't know where, but there should be something online).

I found one solution --

Drag and drop the nuv link into the browser's location bar which gives
me a dialog box where I can open the video (not allowing a user to click
on a local file link is a security feature; this is the work-around).
However, only about 10% work, the open a blank screen and do nothing.
I'm not sure why.

Steve