[mythtv-users] help - what am I missing with Mythweb 0.16

Scott Farrand scottfarrand at msn.com
Sun Sep 12 02:30:04 EDT 2004

I've upgraded everything I can think of with apt-get (this is a knoppmyth/debian system).

fixed the mysql database authentication, had to reboot the box to get ivtv happy - had some bizzare errors).

Everything seems to be working fine except mythweb.  (watching/playing video, music, even mythweather seems happy)

I get the following messages when I attempt to attach to the web interface on my box:

 Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 57:
main(languages/default_language.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'languages/default_language.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 57

Any idea's?  What did I miss in my upgrade process?