[mythtv-users] Problems with Bob under XvMC

dean vanden heuvel deanv at cox.net
Sun Sep 12 18:28:40 EDT 2004

the "incredibly annoying vertical jitter" I believe is the "bob" for which bob was named.  Interestingly, it disappears when using XvMC.

I am currently using SW decode with no deinterlace because I am driving a 1080i display, which wants interlace input.  When I switch to 720p, I use SW decode and kerneldeint because of the "bob" issue...

-dvh