[mythtv-users] What TV Card to get.

Per Jonsson lists at ankarlift.com
Sun Sep 12 20:00:15 EDT 2004

That sounds great.
However. I have been talking to the shop I am buying from and they claim
that the card they are selling contains a 7135HL chip. When googling for
that I found some info saying that the 7135 chip is not supported in
linux. In the saa7134 driver's code the ASUS TV-FM card is present
twice. One for the 7133 chip and one for the 7134.

Am I right to assume that the card i am (was) about to buy does not work
in linux?

/Per