[mythtv-users] Why and Why NOT FC2?

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Mon Sep 13 02:26:48 EDT 2004

This question has been asked before.  As Jarod said "If it ain't broke,
don't fix it".

The only reason I would think of is to keep up to date with distros. FC1
will reach EOL soon. FC3 is due next month and you don't want to run an
older version, do you? As long as you are keeping your system up to date -
things should be fine.

I've never installed FC1 - I just started straight with FC2 a couple of
months back.