[mythtv-users] insmod ivtv.o problem - bus mastering not enabled

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Mon Sep 13 05:33:02 EDT 2004

Also see if the card is working under windows or not. Mine started giving
this problem of bus mastering and stopped working under windows also. It
showed up in lspci though. I just RMA'ed it. Heat is the biggest enemy of
this card so I added another fan just near it's heatsink. I am sure about
that cos the heatsink used to get very hot during running of the PC.
VJ