[mythtv-users] Warning when selecting TV while every tuner isrecording

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 13:50:59 EDT 2004

that
> > the box is busy recording and that you can either delete the current
> > recording in the "Delete"-menu or watch the recording by selecting
the
> > "Play"-menu (sorry, don't know the exact menu-items in english).
This
> has
> > got a very low WAF (woman acceptance factor). I would suggest:
> >
> > Remove the long explaining text and add more options to dialog. My
wife
> > won't read the dialog because the font is too small _and_ the text
is so
> > large (I think the main part is the text length). It would be better
if
> > there were two more options:
> >
> > - Skip the current recording (which will delete it)
> > - Watch the current recording
> >
> > If this is a problem when some tuner are recording some programs
(more
> than
> > one) I would at least suggest to add an option like "go to the
tv-menu".

> > What do you think?
>
> Multiple tuners.
>
> Isaac

LoL Isaac!

However, I have found a directly proportional correlation of the WAF to
the number of tuners required ;-)

Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1