[mythtv-users] Sound in FC2 2.6.8-1.521

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 15:03:37 EDT 2004

Don't know if this is related but every time I do a dist-upgrade, my
sound stops working in mplayer only. MythTV, Music is fine my mythvideo
has no sound. I "solved" it last time by uninstalling the alsa drivers
and re-installing them. This didn't work today so I'm back to
troubleshooting.

Hope this helps someone answer...

Eric