[mythtv-users] Re: Zap2it TV Listing Gaps - Rogers Cable - Toronto?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Mon Sep 13 16:16:26 EDT 2004

Colin Smillie <csmillie at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a strange problem where I seem to have consistant gaps in
> my tv listings.  I'm using Rogers Canada for the Toronto area.  Every
> week I have a gap on my TV listings from Tuesday at 7am until Thursday
> at 7am.  I've noticed this for 2 weeks running.

Funny.  I use the same lineup (also in Toronto), no problems.  What time of day
are you running the filldatabase at?  Try running it not at 4:00am if you
are still doing it then.

> I'm running mythtv 0.15.1 on Fedora Core, setup largely in accordance
> with Jarod's guide.  The system had been running perfectly for several
> months until this problem.

That might just be some sort of database problem.  Maybe you should try
repairing the "programs" table or something?  Just a thought.  If you don't
have phpMyAdmin installed, that might be a bit trickier, but I think we should
be able to find you the right MySQL commands to do this...

> I'm going to log a listings bug wth zap2it but if anyone can think of
> an explanation or areas to debug let me know.

Well good luck :)

Ciao
Gavin