[mythtv-users] Small print on TV

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:32:31 EDT 2004

I set Setup -> Appearance -> Font Size to big, but it did not help.
The TV text remains small. For example, the text "Images" of
mythgallery is as wide as the icon on the flat-panel display, but only
half as wide on my TV. The default option of Font Size says "TV,
small: monitor, big". How does Myth know when it's running on a TV,
and when it's running on a monitor?

Thanks,
Shaun