[mythtv-users] coax spdif mobo recomedation ?

Steve Frank steve.frank at bevcore.com
Mon Sep 13 17:35:36 EDT 2004

Dave, perhaps consider something to convert SPDIF optical to coax as an
outboard device. I did a quick google and found this:

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/audio_toslink_adapters.html#pof-830

It's $26.  You'll find far more options with optical SPDIF outputs on
motherboards than coax.

I've not used one of these, but it's a fairly simple digital conversion,
would probably work great for you and open up more options.

Steve