[mythtv-users] Unable to create AudioOutput.

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 22:12:19 EDT 2004

First, some code was fixed in the past day or so because I can finally
watch live tv using MythTV and my Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP Expert!  This
is a major milestone in my quest.  There is one major problem though.
There is no audio.  I get a message "Unable to create AudioOutput."  Any
thoughts on what the problem could be?  Another minor problem is that
the colors are off.  I suspect I need to adjust the
hue/color/brightness/contrast settings somehow.

thanks in advance...