[mythtv-users] EPIA MII + FC2 + Epia kernel + Jarod's Guide = possible?

Christoffer Kj°lbŠk christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
Tue Sep 14 08:58:13 EDT 2004

tir, 2004-09-14 kl. 00:03 skrev Micah Wedemeyer:
> However, can I still use the -epia kernel patch?  Is that even necessary?
> Does it stop me from using the apt-get stuff where I need to specify a kernel
> version? (everything that requires a `uname -r`)  After all, the patching
> process will change the name of the kernel, right?

Hi Micah

I tried Jarods guide, but ran into problemes because of the via TVout. I
couldn't get the TVout and MythTV/TVcard to work together, with the same
kernel.

Therefor I installed from the guide at epiawiki, which worked. Except
for some stuff whit my tvcard, but I think I know how to solve that.

Regards
Christoffer