[mythtv-users] Semi-OT: Eliminating pauses during playbackw/Mplayer

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Tue Sep 14 10:02:15 EDT 2004

I'll take a look at that when I get home as I have no idea what
version I am currently running. It's either whatever comes stock with
FC2, or whatever version it downloads doing the apt updates. Thanks
for the suggestion.

Could my desktop resolution have anything to do with it? For some
reason my TV only likes 1280x1024. If I set it to anything else, the
TV never comes on. Not sure why exactly this is, but I am assuming my
xorg.conf file isn't setup correctly (as it still has setting
referring to my 17" monitor in there).

Nate Thompson