[mythtv-users] Re: Zap2it TV Listing Gaps - Rogers Cable - Toronto?

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Tue Sep 14 13:00:01 EDT 2004

I've noticed that the 0.15.1 mythfilldatabase used to consistently
re-fetch data from Saturday or Sunday every time it ran. This is
Rogers in KW. Also, a number of channels don't have data past 10
days. I had a patch to 0.15.1 to tell it how many days to fetch from
the command line, but it doesn't seem to work in 0.16. Once I fix it,
I'll post it.
-tony