[mythtv-users] Sound in FC2 2.6.8-1.521

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 14 14:42:25 EDT 2004

Jon Kunze wrote:

> You're a life saver. That was it, and now I have sound. If Jarod
> happens across this thread, he should insert a snippet into his guide
> about users of the Chaintech onboard intel8x0. Thank you so very much.

You mean like this?:

"[...] some folks have reported having to set a particular slider
(IEC958 something-or-other?) to zero to enable the S/PDIF output on
certain (non-Creative) sound cards. Go figure."

Its been in there for quite some time...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...