[mythtv-users] 0.16 atrpms.net ETA

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Sep 14 21:41:33 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 20:07, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 September 2004 17:28, James Pifer wrote:
> > How long does it 'usually' take before the rpms for a release are
> > considered stable? Just a wild guess would be fine. I started to
> > compile 0.16, but I must be missing a lot of requirements. mythtv
> > compiled, but pretty much every other module fails.
> >
> > Anyway, just wondered how long it might be before they're considered
> > stable. If it's going to be a while I'll fight try to getting them
> > compiled manually.
>
> They were moved to stable yesterday.

Very cool, but.... How come I still get this:
[root at mythtv /]# apt-get upgrade mythtv-suite
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  libmyth mythbrowser mythdvd mythgallery mythgame mythmusic mythnews
mythtv mythtv-backend mythtv-frontend mythtv-suite mythtv-themes
  mythtvsetup mythvideo mythweather mythweb
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 16 not upgraded.
[root at mythtv /]#

I did 'apt-get update' and tried it again but still got the same thing.
Why would they still be help back?

Thanks,
James