[mythtv-users] segfault when entering Program guide

Kristian Eide kreide at online.no
Wed Sep 15 06:54:41 EDT 2004

> just a thought...i had issues like this with 0.15.1 until i got
> mythfilldatabase to run successfully. once fillled it worked
> perfectly. sorry if this is stating the obvious...

I'm using tv_grab_no from XMLTV, an actually it doesn't complete successfully,
the problem is it finds incomplete data at the end (after about 8 days there
isn't any more program data), so perhaps that could be the problem. Is there
some way to specify it should only get data for the next 7 days for example,
or better yet, not save any data for that day if it finds any errors?

--
Kristian