[mythtv-users] Anybody tried prelink?

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Wed Sep 15 07:53:38 EDT 2004

Fedora Core (at least 2, not sure about 1) runs it by default out of
anacron.  However, to be honest, I decided that I didn't want it mucking
about with my video drivers...so I actually put anything nvidia or GL*
related into the /etc/prelink.conf file to keep it from running on those
files.

Brian

Brian C. Huffman <huffman at graze.net>