[mythtv-users] help! Getting PVR350 Tv-out to work under FC2

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 15 12:08:55 EDT 2004

aohmer at cox.net wrote:

>I went through a fresh install of FC2 with the PVR350 using Jarod's guide. Mythtv is up and running, but I can't get it to output to the TV.

Ok. Please don't feel offended by this question: Did you check the "uses
haupauge PVR 350 tv-out" box in mythfrontend's settings? (Don't hit me!)
If yes see if the ivtv-fb module defined in modules.conf and is loaded.

If you wish to show X on the TV you will also need to download the X
driver from http://membres.lycos.fr/badzzzz/. Further instructions there.

>If anyone could please help me get this resolved, you'd make my future wife happy  :)   Thanks!

We must always keep the wife (to be) happy. A wise man once said (with
indian accent): "A hapy wife is like riding cloud of jasmine, unhappy
wife like many poisoned snakes in trousers." @;-))