[mythtv-users] tveeprom warning

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:37:08 EDT 2004

Well, somehow modprobe is fetching some probe parameters.... I
personally don't have my box setup yet, so I have no direct
experience.... however somewhere there is a switch tryping to turn
verbose on on the tveeprom module.  Check config files and
modules.conf and things like that....

On 15 Sep 2004 15:47:15 -0000, myth at twilley.plus.com

Got a question? http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html